Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/tartan37.com/httpdocs/t37forum/common.php on line 88 Tartan37.com • View topic - New to Forum - Hooligan #370

Tartan37.com

Tartan 37 Owner's Forum - Ride the wind, but look good doing it!
The time is 29 Mar 2024 02:54

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please mention if you're in the Association or PM Down2TheC.

Post subject: New to Forum - Hooligan #370
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2014 08:22 
Able Bodied Seaman

Hello from SW Florida -

We are 15 year owners of 'Hooligan' hull #370 (1982), living in Punta Gorda, Florida. Previously from Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and now adapting to slower lifestyle of the west coast. For those who are not familiar with our area, we are an all waterfront community (Punta Gorda Isles) located between Ft. Meyers & Sarasota at the mouth of the Peace River with direct access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf - Hope to hear from other Forum members located in the area!

We have recently decided to initiate a major renovation of Hooligan, so am looking forward to access to what other owners have done and having a source for advice when I encounter an issue.

Tom and Lise Lindsay
Hooligan

Profile Email  

Post subject: Re: New to Forum - Hooligan #370
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2014 09:40 
Skipper

Hey Tom, 11 month owner of Holiday # 280 located at Cortez, FL (Bradenton) here. We are hoping to do our first long weekend heading South in the next few months. Probably anchor somewhere around your area. New to this size boat and the systems entailed and have found the forum invaluable for info. About to post a couple of questions myself and always look forward to other's questions and the answers they get.

Profile Email  

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2014 15:58 
Skipper

Welcome Tom and Lise,

You've found the best place around for information about your boat. I've only had Impetuous for 3 1/2 years but I may be able to help as she needed some attention to bring her back to sailing form.

Subservient to no man except SWMBO
Any day without dock lines is a GOOD day!

Profile Email  

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2014 06:16 
Skipper

Welcome "Hooligan"

I think after spending a few minutes (hours) looking through the forum here, you'll find all sorts of info on projects that your interested in and maybe some that you haven't thought of yet Very Happy If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure someone here has tackled the job somewhere down the line and can offer some advise.

Cheers,
Tom

Profile Email