Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/tartan37.com/httpdocs/t37forum/common.php on line 88 Tartan37.com • View topic - 1st Annual Spring Sailboat Show----Annapolis

Tartan37.com

Tartan 37 Owner's Forum - Ride the wind, but look good doing it!
The time is 28 Mar 2024 08:10

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1st Annual Spring Sailboat Show----Annapolis
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012 13:13 
Skipper

Anybody else go? I thought it was great to have absolutely no crowds, but the number of boats represented was quite a bit smaller and the addition of used boats was nice. The flea market was a huge disappointment...I really thought it should have a lot more used gear instead of folks peddling knick-knacks etc....only three-maybe-four vendors with used gear....

Tents were decent, but obviously not to the level of the fall show. No Naval Reserve pit beef....biggest disappointment of the day Crying or Very sad

I went away with the thought that this is what the very first fall show must have been like. Hopefully this one will grow and become an event not to miss! Cheers

Profile Email  

Post subject: Re: 1st Annual Spring Sailboat Show----Annapolis
PostPosted: 05 May 2013 19:42 
Midshipman

Thanks for sharing. I saw that one announced but we couldn't get to it (11-14 hrs from our home in MI). I wondered how it would look compared to the fall show, and how many people would attend. We do tenatively plan to go to the fall show this year. Went about 4 years ago, and anxious to go back again. The only problem with boat shows is that they used to be fun before I bought my T37. When you have a boat you are really happy with, you don't dream about owning all of the other boats as much. Smile But I do spend more time in the equipment tents and visiting the catamarans -- we don't have very many in MI... .in fact hardly any.

Celtic Lady, Hull #315
Muskegon, MI

Profile Email